The programme covers the following categories of impaired kids:
- children with physical disabilities (OH.)
- moderate to mild hearing impairment.
- kids who are partially sighted.
- people with education needs who are mentally ill (1Q 50-70).
- children with a variety of disabilities (blind and orthopaedic, hearing impaired and orthopaedic, educable mentally retarded and orthopaedic, visual impaired and mild hearing handicap).
- youngsters with learning difficulties.
Please login or Register to submit your answer