- Media technologies used to spread information to a large audience are referred to as "mainstream media." The primary purpose of mass media is to disseminate numerous concepts via radio, the web, periodicals, tabloids, broadcast, films, and marketing.
- To provide accurate and timely information
- To act as a watchdog over those who have power
- To entertain and inspire
- To persuade and motivate
- And to bring people together.
- We all deserve the right to freedom of expression
- Mass Media should be held accountable for their words, deeds, or lack thereof.
- Not only do they need to tell the truth, but they also need to tell it well with precision, accuracy, fairness and completeness.
- Journalism is under attack.
- In this day and age where fake news is rife, there needs to be more accountability from our journalists so that we can regain trust in them.
Please login or Register to submit your answer