The basic characteristics of this theory are:
- Getting noticed (reception).
- educating students about the goal (expectancy).
- encouraging the retention of earlier knowledge (retrieval).
- Introducing the stimuli (selective perception).
- Giving advice on learning (semantic encoding).
- impressive performance (responding).
- Offering criticism (reinforcement).
- Evaluation of performance (retrieval).
- Increasing acquisition and engagement (generalization).
Please login or Register to submit your answer