It also has an impact on international stability, sovereignty, and the wealth and advancement of societies. There seems to be an essential need for population education at all levels to reduce difficulties, including the hunger problem, unemployment shock, younger generation difficulties, ecological disaster, and educational issues. Assumptions:
- Our economic progress is always threatened by a population increase that is too quick.
- The wellness and happiness of the younger generation are impacted by overcrowding.
- The growth of the population makes it difficult to raise the average person's standard of life.
- Sex education and family planning techniques should not be used with population education. Instead, it ought to serve as inspiration for adopting the proper perspective on family size.
- Education of the populace shouldn't be a one-time event; rather, it should be a constant process.
Please login or Register to submit your answer