- advancement of mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- mental illness avoidance.
- emotional strain or crisis brought on by disease, discomfort, incapacity, or loss
- impairment of functioning due to mental health issues
- perception, vision, and communication changes brought on by mental health issues.
- Cognitive and behavioral patterns that suggest a risk to oneself or others
- Consciousness and body image alterations, developmental problems, adjustments to the way things happen in life, and physical symptoms brought on by psychological changes.
- First, mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual can cope with the demands of everyday life.
- Second, mental health is not static; it can fluctuate throughout one's lifetime.
- Third, mental health is influenced by both biological and environmental factors.
- Fourth, mental health is multidimensional, meaning it includes emotional, cognitive, social, and physical aspects.
Please login or Register to submit your answer