Mental disease has many causes, not just one. Risk factors for developing a mental disorder include things like:
- Early traumatic events in life or a history of maltreatment (for example, child abuse, sexual assault, witnessing violence, etc.)
- encounters including other enduring (chronic) illnesses, like diabetes or cancer.
- The brain's biological components or hormonal imbalances.
- utilization drugs or alcohol.
- experiencing a sense of isolation or loneliness.
Please login or Register to submit your answer