To be precise, the objectives at the junior level (i.e. primary and middle) are of course the same based on the four-fold formula of language skills. At this level, the main thrust is on the development of language to have a proper hold on and understanding of the language. At this stage, it is not necessary to move on to the literature.
- This level remains confined to teaching the pupil: -
- To hear and understand spoken English.
- To understand what they read in English.
- To be able to speak/converse in English.
- To be able to write in English.
Please login or Register to submit your answer