The following are the main characteristics of Micro- Teaching:
- It is a training approach, not an instructional one. To put it another way, methods or designs are utilised to instruct teachers. to force them to learn the teaching craft.
- In the realm of teacher education, and more especially in student teaching, it is a relatively new experiment or innovation.
- Micro teaching is a highly customised training method that enables the imposition of a high level of control when learning a certain skill.
- It is a downsizing and minimization of instruction.
- It takes away the difficulties of actual instruction.
- It provides the trainee with the necessary and sufficient information on his performance.
- It may be done in a setting that is quite regulated.
- It offers the chance to choose one ability at a time.
Please login or Register to submit your answer