The following are the key characteristics of intelligence:
- The inherent attribute of children is intelligence.
- Youngsters gain the most knowledge in the shortest period of time.
- Kids are capable of looking forward and making plans.
- The youngster is able to benefit from his prior knowledge.
- The child is willing to face destiny.
- He learns to distinguish between good and bad.
- The interval from infancy through adolescence is when the intellect develops.
- Boys and girls acquire their intelligence in somewhat different ways.
- Boys and girls vary from one another in terms of intellect on a personal level.
- The majority of intelligence is dictated by genes, but it may be improved in the right circumstances.
Please login or Register to submit your answer