The following are the limitations of Micro Teaching:
- Microteaching is an expensive method of teacher preparation. It requires CCTV, videotapes, and other recording devices.
- By calling in groups of students for a brief period of time, microteaching disrupts the regular schedule of practice schools.
- The method shields students from the actual class issues.
- The motivating part of the strategy is not given any thought or consideration.
- There is no opportunity to encourage trainees to develop various teaching techniques.
Please login or Register to submit your answer