Personal Advantage: Adult learners need to be able to recognise the personal advantage of what they are studying and how it meets a need they possess. They are inclined to learn if they are studying:
- Solves or avoids a problem for them.
- It provides an opportunity or higher status.
- engages them in sharing their knowledge.
- expands on what they already know.
- It confirms their knowledge.
- Support for their colleagues' development.
- Must have had some independence in the educational process.
- The learning has an immediate application.
- They actively engage in the education process.
- Before leaving a learning program, they can practice new abilities or test new information.
Please login or Register to submit your answer