- The capacity of students to organise the material they have learned is not emphasised in these exam questions.
- There is no opportunity for comparison among students.
- Students aren't required to summarise the subject matter or apply concepts, which are important skills for this kind of exam topic.
- The objective of using these test items is not to diagnose the students' learning disabilities.
- It is a prevalent belief that the items on objective-type tests don't adequately detect cramming.
Please login or Register to submit your answer