- Increase slows down, with the third year seeing the smallest growth, but growth is still steady and continues to rise.
- The first year's learning capacity accelerates as the youngster is exposed to different environments.
- Muscle synergy enables the kid to move freely and run, climb, and use all of their psychomotor skills as they develop.
- Speech is taught; the kid can identify certain letters and words.
- Teeth appear.
- brief duration of attention.
Please login or Register to submit your answer