- To equip all children in the age range of 6 to 14 with a relevant, primary education by 2010.
- To address socioeconomic, geographic, and gender barriers by involving community activities in school administration.
- To provide kids with the opportunity to understand and dominate their natural surroundings to maximise both their spiritual and material potential.
- This gives kids the chance to strive for each other's well-being rather than allowing purely selfish interests to instil value-based learning.
- Realising the value of early childhood education and care, and viewing the 0–14 age range as a continuum.
Please login or Register to submit your answer