These are some significant traits of special education.
- The primary goal of special education is to serve the unique needs and requirements of extraordinary children.
- Because of the child's exceptionality in the areas of learning and adjustment, it is always intended to give an intentional intervention for preventing, removing, and/or conquering the hurdles that stand in the child's way. This makes it an intervention kind of approach.
- Since special education is developmental, it follows a kid from conception to death.
- Research-focused and experimental, special education.
- The results of special education may be measured and put to the test.
Please login or Register to submit your answer