Skip to content
Relationship Between Guidance and Counselling in Education
- The main similarity between Guidance and Counselling is to help the client to achieve their goal and help to solve the problems next to them.
- They are both designed to help the clients.
- Both Guidance and Counselling are psychological processes and both work on the same principles as human behavior.
- Guidance and Counselling help to improve the client’s behavior.
- Information is shared in both processes, either personal or social.
- Guidance and Counselling contribute to society.
- Both help to improve the social status or personal status of an individual.
- Guidance and Counselling help to boost an individual’s confidence levels.
- In both processes, the counsellor and client play an important role, the presence of both is important for work to be done.
- Guidance and Counselling are important aspects of an individual’s life, it helps the person to grow and make the right decisions in life for their betterment.