A report is a bare minimum one would anticipate from a research project. A research report is a thorough description of the research carried out by a researcher when looking into a certain issue. The results of the study, whether they are carried out by an organization or an independent researcher, should be presented for several reasons. These are the causes:
- Individuals get knowledge about the subject field.
- discoveries are added to the subject.
- The conclusions previously reached can be tested, tested again, and used by researchers and practitioners in the field.
- The results can be used as a reference by other researchers and as the basis for further study.
- The project's sponsors or those who set policy can use the findings and put them into practice.
- It advances and expands the body of expertise in the context.
Please login or Register to submit your answer