- Mass Media provide information to a large population in less time.
- It is the information regarding anything that is happening in any corner of the world.
- Children's spend hours in front of the television and visualize, hear and acquire knowledge.
- It acts as an agency of social change.
- It makes ideas clear to children and helps them to acquire correct knowledge.
- It can make information interesting and concrete.
- It helps in the modification of attitudes.
- It sends information to remote places and helps in distant learning.
Please login or Register to submit your answer