The difference between qualitative research and quantitative research:
- In the beginning, the qualitative research methodology emphasizes articulating unique feelings and perceptions. The objective of the quantitative research approach is to describe a population's attributes.
- In contrast to quantitative research, which uses closed-ended questions, qualitative research uses open-ended questions.
- Qualitative analysis Utilize semi-structured techniques like participant observation, focus groups, and in-depth interviews. Quantitative research, on the other hand, makes use of more organized techniques like means of observation utilizing questionnaires and surveys.
- While quantitative research employs numerical data, qualitative research uses descriptive data.
- On the other hand, qualitative analysis affects how and which questions researchers ask subsequently. Quantitative research incorporating numbers has revealed that participants' comments have no bearing on the questions that researchers ask next or how they are posed.
Please login or Register to submit your answer