- Teachers can not be replaced to bring educational technology, from the three aspects the Input is aspect cannot be snatched from the teacher because if the machines need a human for input resources.
- Effective interaction needs the teacher to build a conversation with the pupils.
- Educational Technology is based upon science.
- The effect of science and technology was studied upon education, and it is also the practical aspect of science.
- Programmed learning, micro-teaching, simulated teaching, interaction analysis, projector, videotape, audio tape and many more new concepts are possible due to the Educational Technology.
- Educational Teaching is a dynamic, progressive and effective method.
- Audio-Visual aids cannot be put under educational technology because their only concern is regarding input and output. But if these are used for educational purposes then they are concluded under Educational Technology.
- School acts as a system in which school building, furniture and teacher act as input while the ability and performance are regarded as output.
- It's a fact that science contributes so much to education and solves numerous problems but it's a harsh reality that it also cant solve every problem.
Please login or Register to submit your answer