The following are some of the most important scopes of educational sociology:
- Relationships between professors and students.
- A teacher's role in society.
- issues, interests, and goals in society.
- Small social units and their interrelationships
- Relationships between the school and local societal structures.
- Social life's impact on people and schools
- The development of democratic attitudes in the classroom.
- Educational changes are required for individual and societal development.
- Incentives for critical thinking and research.
- Assessment of broadcast, television, and the press as social advancement mediums.
- Determination of children's growth teaching approaches.
- Examination of all factors of social impediments and social progress.
Please login or Register to submit your answer