The following are the NCTE's primary goals:
- To provide guidance to the Indian government on all issues relating to teacher education, such as pre-service and in-service training, curriculum assessment for teacher education, and periodic reviews of curriculum revision progress.
- To provide guidance to the state governments on any issue they refer to the council on.
- To assess the status of federal and state plan plans for teacher education.
- Advising the government on how to ensure that teacher education adheres to sufficient standards.
- To carry out any other task given to the council by the Indian government.
- To strive particularly hard for the planned and unified growth of teacher education.
- To raise the bar and enhance the performance of teachers and educators.
Please login or Register to submit your answer