The following are the major purposes of instructional technology:
- To transform behavioural goals into learning circumstances within the context of educational goals.
- To examine the qualities of the students.
- To arrange the material.
- To create the media that will be used to deliver the content.
- To assess the student's performance in the attainment of learning goals.
- To provide students with positive reinforcement and constructive criticism to change their behaviour.
Please login or Register to submit your answer