The following are the limitations of Simulated Teaching:
- It can be quite challenging for novices to practise some teaching techniques, such as questioning and stimulus variety, etc.
- It is a process that takes a lot of time. The kids make relatively little improvement.
- Classroom simulator experiences do not help students become more aware of issues in the classroom.
- It necessitates a lot of teacher preparation. Very few instructors are willing to accept this additional workload.
- The trainers occasionally have a propensity to mimic themselves rather than acting as the scenario would need.
Please login or Register to submit your answer