A person who is healthy and well-adjusted ought to have or exhibit some obvious behavioral patterns. The person's personal expectations must be met by these behavioral patterns. The following are these patterns:
- contemplating sophistication.
- emotional equilibrium
- kind and considerate to others.
- without stress brought on by recurring incidents.
- independent in their judgment.
- fulfillment of wants
- There is no barrier to meeting those needs.
- strong motivations for meeting needs
- a geographical environment that can meet demand
Please login or Register to submit your answer