The following are the advantages of Simulated Teaching:
- Critical teaching issues are studied and analysed by the student-teachers.
- It improves students' capacity to make decisions in difficult circumstances.
- It creates a bridge connecting theory and practice.
- The learners are highly motivated by the simulation activities.
- The simulation method offers an integrated perspective and a platform for unrestricted multidisciplinary dialogue.
- It helps the pupils learn proper classroom behaviour.
- They gain an understanding of the instructional process.
- It encourages them to hone their teaching abilities.
- Students' identification with adults exposes their views and sentiments about them.
- All sorts of learners, whether talented or sluggish, can benefit from it.
Please login or Register to submit your answer