The educational advantages of radio broadcasting may be summarized below:
- Wide Coverage: It reaches the isolated rural areas of the population as well as the entire planet.
- Radio communications travel quickly and immediately. There is no waiting period or time limit.
- Accessibility: Radio is readily available. Therefore, listening to a radio broadcast means learning at home in private.
- Promotion is simple since radio broadcasts may listen while doing other things, such as eating, walking, or writing.
- Radio listening encourages thought since it allows one to envision and ponder about things they can't see.
- Low Cost: Compared to other forms of media, radio technology is quite affordable.
Please login or Register to submit your answer