- acquainted with the program's aims and enables them to contribute as effectively as possible to the advancement of those goals;
- ready to swiftly assume employment duties in the area of discipline, or to do so in less time than they would have needed to without training;
- ethically upright, adequately qualified, and fully equipped with the information, talents, mindsets, and attitudes necessary for their work in order to optimally use current infrastructure and do it with effectiveness;
- fit into a well-oiled machine and for sustaining cordial working relationships at all levels in order to fulfill the mission and targets of adult education; and
- well-equipped to facilitate adult learners' knowledge and progress toward the accomplishment of predetermined aims, intentions, and goals. promote adults' involvement in all adult educational programmes.
Please login or Register to submit your answer