Sampling has a variety of benefits and drawbacks. Some of them are pointed out below: Advantages:
- Since the sample size is less than the entire population, it keeps costs and time down and produces findings more quickly.
- Since sampling is carried out by skilled and knowledgeable investigators, the results are more reliable.
- Sampling is the ideal method when there is a huge population.
- A sample makes it possible to calculate sampling errors. As a result, it helps in learning about various demographic aspects of the population.
- Because samples are modest in size, studying them takes less room and equipment.
- Sampling works best when there are few resources available.
Please login or Register to submit your answer