Advantage of the Multimedia Approaches
- Multimedia approach enables students to represent information using different media.
- Some pupils learn by interpreting text while others need more graphical representation.
- This approach can take pupils into different learning styles.
- It can develop a positive attitude towards the teaching-learning process.
- It helps in high order thinking development skills.
- Helps in developing and improving personal and group skills.
Disadvantages of Multimedia Approaches
- All types of topics cant be covered by this approach.
- Requires developed and costly infrastructure facilities.
- Experts are required to operate multimedia devices, which will lead to the problem of the non-availability of human resources.
Please login or Register to submit your answer