The NCTE offers the following academic programmes:
- Preventing the commercialization of teacher education and lowering the level and quality of teacher education through B.Ed. correspondence courses.
- Teachers should be instructed in this context while developing a code of professional ethics.
- Pedagogical theory curriculum development in conjunction with community input and classroom experience.
- Developing instructional methodologies, valuation techniques, ongoing non-formal education, and organisational structure.
- Enhancing the function of educators in social and professional contexts.
- In 1987, the workshop was held in Madras.
Please login or Register to submit your answer