- Behavioural Technology: It is one of the important components of Educational Technology. It comes under psychological methods of teaching and learning, and because of it, the behaviour of teacher and pupil may modify the teaching objectives.
- Instructional Technology: A network of techniques or devices employed to achieve a set of educational objectives is known as instructional technology or we can say that the psychological, scientific, sociological and knowledge to attain educational objectives of learning is known as instructional technology.
- Teaching Technology: It is a social and professional activity, in this process of development teaching is a system of actions which induce learning through interpersonal relationship.
- Training Psychology: It emphasizes that the whole training task should be divided into three parts: Preparing an outline of the task, Task analysis, Sequence of the task.
- Cybernetic Psychology: It is the part of training psychology, which accepts humans as a machine. Its function is to bring the desired changes by controlling the behaviour of the pupil.
- System Analysis: It is a problem-solving process in which the needs of the management are diagnosed by using appropriate methods for solving the problem.
Please login or Register to submit your answer