It's typical for a spouse to learn they have a reproductive problem after trying and failing to conceive for a year. Numerous infertility reasons lack overt signs. Furthermore, the following symptoms may point to a reproductive issue and demand a visit with a doctor:
- You've been trying to conceive for six months and are 35 years of age or older.
- You are under 35 years old and have avoided getting pregnant for a year after engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
- You've lost two or more pregnancies in a row.
- You have any reproductive potential risks.
- irregular periods of menstruation
- abnormally light or heavy bleeding as well as painful cramps throughout your period
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding or very heavy periods
- Pelvic discomfort or discomfort during sexual activity
- Sexually inappropriate (including erectile dysfunction or low libido)
Please login or Register to submit your answer