- Equity refers to a subjective and ethical assessment, whereas equality refers to a more objective assessment.
- Equity is a means to an end, whereas equality is the goal.
- Equity is a method, and equality is the result of that method. As a result, equity is a criterion that must be met in order to attain equality.
- When it comes to equity, disparities are acknowledged, and attempts are made to treat individuals accordingly. Equality, on the other hand, acknowledges similarity and strives to treat everyone equally.
- Equity refers to how people are treated in a just and fair manner. Equality is a state or circumstance in which all people are on equal footing.
Please login or Register to submit your answer