Discuss the important principles of school management?
It is a generation that is widely accepted as true system. Principles always are to be considered helpful for several reasons.
- First: They help to make more accurate decision, applying in any situation and eliminating guesswork.
- Second; it saves time. Principles provide guidelines for actions.
- Third: principles enable the people to pass information from one generation to another.
There are few Principles which are to be adapted in management.
- The policies of the school have been developed according to educational principles, government policies and the goals of elementary school education.
- Reinforce administrative organization, maintain job responsibilities and boost work efficiency.
- Follow a democratic approach, make personnel, funds, opinions, rewards and punishment public in an attempt to lead the school toward united and harmonious direction.
- Strengthen personnel management, Emphasize delicate campus planning, improve working environment, and inspire employees’ professional spirit.
- Encourage in-service teacher education to improve teaching methods and counselling skills in order to more effectively implement educational functions.
- To respect and serve rather than manage
- Focus on teachers’ sense of honour and responsibility
- Focus on research, experimentation, innovation and the teaching profession. Invigorate teachers’ spirit and stimulate educational renovation.
- Enhance teaching equipment and make good use of social resources in order to create modern well-developed citizens.
- Incorporate the five main themes of education, and teach students in accordance with their aptitudes to maximize their talents.
- Focus on the planning and delivery of special education services.
- Strengthen life education, moral education, and traffic safety education in order to develop a harmonious atmosphere.
- Develop good relationships with communities, make use of social resources, and continue school development in order to make the school a center of community development.