- Awareness and sensitivity to the environment and environmental problems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the environment and environmental problems.
- Attitudes of concern for the environment and motivation to improve environmental situation.
- Skills to identify and solve at some extent environmental challenges.
- Participation in activities that lead to the solutions of environmental challenges.
Environmental education does not provide a particular viewpoint or course of action. Rather, environmental education teaches individuals how to analyze various sides of an issue through critical thinking and it enhances their own problem-solving and decision-making skills also.