Back to: Measurement and Evaluation in Education B.ed Notes, M.A Notes, IGNOU Notes and Graduation Notes
Advantages of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Every day, teachers assess their pupils and utilise their input to enhance the teaching-learning process.
- In addition to written assessments, teachers have access to a variety of other evaluation tools.
- Students may be evaluated in both academic and extracurricular areas.
- Since evaluation is done throughout the year, it is anticipated to offer more trustworthy proof of students’ development.
- CCE promotes students to develop effective study habits.
- Slow learners can benefit from remedial education that makes use of CCE’s feedback.