Characteristics of Intelligence
The main features of Intelligence are the following:
- The inherent attribute of children is intelligence.
- The youngster gains the most knowledge in the shortest amount of time thanks to it.
- The youngster is able to look forward and make plans.
- The youngster is able to benefit from his prior knowledge.
- The youngster is willing to face the future.
- He learns to distinguish between good and bad.
- The period from infancy through adolescence is when intellect develops.
- Between boys and females, there is a slight variation in how intellect develops.
- Boys and girls differ from one another in terms of intellect on a personal level.
- The majority of intelligence is dictated by genes, but it may be improved in the right circumstances.